Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Scrapbooking Room Mascott



Hello, Everyone
I WON!!!!
I WON!!!!
I WON!!!!
I WON!!!!
I WON!!!!
I WON!!!!
I WON!!!!
I WON!!!!

Meet Loopa, the newest addition to the Scrap booking Room. I won her if you hadn't figured it out yet, with her pouch full of products my favorite being the new Merry glow round Light Box and Exacto knife, and empressor. How exciting for someone who doesn't usually win anything. What a gift to me from God. Don't think I'm crazy, but have you ever felt or heard that still small voice that tells you to do something or be somewhere? Sometimes we listen to it sometimes we don't. Some of us call this voice or feeling Women's intuition and some of us believe it is God speaking to us, or even just everyday feelings. I would have to say I felt that way Saturday I told my mom while we were celebrating at our local scrap booking stores anniversary that I thought they would do the drawing for loopa at 4:00. I wasn't sure because they wouldn't tell us and you had to be present to win. I had not planned to go back but God was nudging at my soul and saying go, go, go, so I left my house at around 3:15 and got there at about 3:40 and at 4:00 they drew for Loopa. Imagine my surprise when they called my name. Amazing I was shocked and I was happy. Loopa will have a happy and fulfilled home here at our home in my scrap booking room. It is hard to sometimes recognize God's voice and then obey it. I'm ashamed to say there has been may a times in my life that God has spoke to me in that voice and I didn't recognize it as God leading me and directing me. How great that I obied this time, it really was physically beneficial for me. but all those opportunities that I've not obied, because I didn't recognize it or even because I didn't choose to listen. How many spiritual Gifts have I missed out on because of my disobedience. I challenge everyone to listen hard and wait for that voice and obey it!!!! You will be so glad that you did.
Good Night.

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Congratulations on your prize. That is so awesome!
I came here to let you know that the Scrap Happy meme is up and running again on my blog. I hope you will visit there and link to some new pages!