Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Belated Mothers Day

I wanted to start out by saying Happy Mothers Day to all who it applies in a traditional sense or nontraditional sense. What a crazy week it was last week. I had two different mothers day tea one with each of the children and there school, plus I taught Art Outreach twice last week at the Elementary school, attended a women conference on Saturday featuring Kathy Troccoili, and her friend Elli. What a weekend and Sunday I worked at the visitor sign in booth at church it's to register the children who are visiting so they can attend Sunday school. What a weekend, sometimes I wonder how relaxing is Mothers Day for most MOMS. I guess the older the children the more relaxing it is. I don't know about other children but mine love mothers day, they love to make me cards and pictures, with my youngest everything she picks up and gives me is a mothers day present. A dirty sock picked up off the floor and handed to me is a mothers day present. How funny!!!!!!! It also is extended over several days not just on Sunday it starts Thursday and goes until around Tuesday. I'm not sure how much I will be able to write over the next couple of month it seem that June will be very busy for us but I will try to write at least once a week. Well I hope that everyone's days or weeks were fulfilling and happy.

No comments: