My Thursday Thirteen is going to be thirteen things to do with my children over the summer!!!
1. Plan one Drive-Inn trip a month
2. Go to knights action park once at least this summer
3. Spend a couple hours once a week at the park with friends
4. Go to Michigan on Vacation once this summer.
5. Watch as many firework displays as we can find (the children love fireworks)
6. Take the family to see Spiderman 3 hopefully one of the drive-Inn trips
7. Read 4-5 books me, 100 books each of the kid age appropriate of course.
8. Work on scrapebooking with them at least once a week in there 9" books
9. Visit with the Cousins and Grandparents at least once this summer
10. Pick out some artsy crafts to do
11. Go to New Salem and have a picnic
12. Take advantage of some of the site seeing in springfield
13. Teach Jacob to ride his two wheeler bike