Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today I'm going to post a very simple Thankful Thursday, It's funny how sometimes we try to be so deep and encouraging that we make somethings way harder then they need to be. So today I'm going to be very simple and hopefully to the point. I have a friend who God has made our paths cross a lot in the last 3 years but we just really never connected, like really connected. Resently we have really started to connect more and I being my help everyone else self thought that maybe God wanted me to do something for her, so I started contacting her more started taking her meal once in a while mostly because I like to cook for other and take people food that I think if tasty, but also becasue she was weak and not feeling well. Little did I know that she would help me out more then I could have ever helped her out. I struggle with Anxiety and depression mostly with health issues concerning myself and my family, and she has been a person that has been able to help me to be at peace and calm through out the whole process of the health issues I've been going through. So today I'm thankful for my friend who has blessed me through Gods love when I thought I was suppose to bless her.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I admire how you reach out to someone like that. Sometimes I would love to do that but am a little afraid to.

What a Gift said...

I've learned that fear is the devil trying to keep us from doing the work that God has for us. God has a purpose for everything we do even the smallest thing and if Satan can distract us or make us afraid to reach out he's done his job, which is keeping us from fulfilling our devine purpose.

Toknowhim said...

It does work out that way a lot :)

Love ya girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post! I was suffering from depression and anxiety when God brought someone into my life, and through her I developed a deep relationship with Jesus. All things work together for good for those who love and serve the Lord!

Laurie Ann said...

I love the divine connections God places in our lives. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

It is awesome that God brought you together and great that you followed His leading and reached out to her!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I love finding people who you can connect with on that level, who are meant for you as you are meant for them, you know? The stars aligned to have you meet this special person to be your friend. :)