Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break



I'm not sure about most of the country, but in our house Spring Break consisted of fevers, sleeping, television, headaches, and stomach aches. Despite all that we were able to have one great day of no illnesses and leave the house. The kids decided they wanted to go to the Zoo. Elexis told me yesterday that her favorite animal was an elephant because there first 3 letters are the same, and wonted to know when the Henson Robinson Zoo would get an Elephant. I told her I didn't think they would because it was to big but she could as Jackie when we went next. So today she asked her and was very shy which isn't like her, but found out that there just wasn't room for an elephant to live at the Zoo, but we had a good time anyway. I've posted some picture of our fun day. I'm surprised how much the kids really just love the animals and visiting the Zoo.

No comments: