Tuesday, March 31, 2009

6,5,4

Sunday Monday and Tuesday, I'm a little overwhelmed with packing and all I have left to do. I have to tell you my daughter is so excited she is 6 years old, and when she woke up this morning she said to me I'm so excited we only have 5 days, then tomorrow it's 4, then 3, then 2 then 1 day and we move, I can't wait. Her saying it of course is much better then me saying it. She is so into change it's amazing, she doesn't shy away from change at all, where as my son who is 9, is embracing the move well but not with the enthusiasm his sister is. He understands that we are being obedient to God and that he will provide for us. Which he has and we are so blessed and thankful. All thought last week I pick the kids up from School and we drove over to the new house and checked out the neighbor hood and saw the bus they would be riding, as well as were it will pick up and drop them off and they got to see some other kids that were around there ages who lived close by. Anyway we are at 4 and counting.

No comments: