Friday, December 21, 2007

To Know and Tell Friday



Question 1 In the spirit of Christmas... Artificial or Real Christmas Tree? I like both, but for myself I like the ease of an Artificial tree, We have a 3 step Tree with lights already on it. I know that takes some of the fun out of the tree experience. I promise we make up for it in other fun experiences threw out the session.
Question 2 If your life was a TV show...what would the title be?
Are We There Yet?? (because we are always traveling)
Question 3 When you go to the movies what do you get from the Concession Stand?
Nothing I'm to cheap I've already spent all my money just to get myself and my dear husband in. (because we only really go on his birthday because he loves it. That doesn't count the drive inn we go all the time.)
Question 4 Cosmetic that you cannot live without? I bought myself a redness reducer from the Clinque counter at Marshall Field for my birthday probably 4years ago and I love it, I use it sparingly because that was the first and last time I've every been in that store or spend that much money for any make up product. Oh was it worth it and when I run out I will be going to get myself another present.
Bonus Question (gotta think about this one...)
If you could go back in time to a pivotal point in your young life and give yourself one word of advice, and it would be guaranteed that you would follow the advice... What would you tell yourself... ( It is OK if you tell more than one thing :) I wasn't really into playing sports when I was younger, I could have been very good at it I'm coordinated and good at thinking on my feet, I have that competitive drive that a person needs to really give it all they got. I never felt comfortable drawing attention to myself so the advice I would give myself it go for it don't worry about the others they will see soon enough what a great asses you are to the team and to life. I think if someone would have told me that If would have redirected several area of my life, in a good way.
Blessings to all my blogging friends...Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Toknowhim said...

Good answers too... I didn't know you had a interest in playing sports.. Cool. Have fun on your vacation!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.