Wednesday, August 22, 2007

How wonderful we just got back from Vacation!! Vacation for us is trips to Michigan. I haven't seen my Dad and other relatives since Christmas. It just seems as life runs on and children start school, we moved to Springfield for my hubbies job we haven't had as much free time to visit family. My dear sister is getting married at the end of October, life is so funny it's like feast or famine we spend a lot of time with my family or no time. I find it hard to go home sometimes things are so different, but yet I still feel like an outsider. I've not keep in touch with people I knew, I sometimes wish I had because they meant so much to me, but that just wasn't the path I choose or God choose for me. Isn't it hard to know, at least until we are able to step back and check things out. Anyway blah,blah,blah. I'm going to try to set up a cool slide show with my vacation pictures and hopefully get them posted tomorrow. I was thinking it would be cool to do the wordless Wednesday that my friend does but as you can tell I have to many words to go wordless. I have so much to do since we just got back from vacation. Have a great day, night what ever.

No comments: