Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ramblings

Hello, everyone who may read this. I hope that my blog hasn't been to boring I have to admit that I'm having a hard time getting to the casual writing thing. I had hoped when I started this blog it would be a way for me to express the many thoughts that run through my head each and every day, but I haven't been able to really write a whole lot, not to mention my brain is dusty to but it simple. I sometimes tell my friends you know if I'm talking to you and it doesn't sound really clear give me a few minute to transition to adult language from toddler language. There are several words that we as mothers of Toddlers use regularly and forget that when the children grow up and are 7 they don't want us to say "do you need to use the potty?" (close you eyes if you must) Sometimes I have to tell my son to not touch his wewe, Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about if you have sons I know I can't be the only mother who son still does that once in a while and if I am someone tell me how to get him to stop. Anyway back to my point and one day when I said that he ask me "why do you say wewe," I had to explain that if his younger sister hears me say the P word (penis) I was afraid she would repeat it in public and that would be and uncomfortable situation. I would feel the need to explain and apologize and I just didn't want to do that. I Hope that over the next couple of month I will be able to transition my rambling into more structures writings suitable for adults to read and understand. please let me know by commenting at the end of my blog if you could understand my rambling. Another reason I started my blog is to be able to keep in touch with my family and friend. We have a pretty average life so there isn't milestones that I write about every day but once in a while I will write about some great things that are happening with us so the family and friends we don't get to see often will be able to have an idea of what we are doing and that we care about them. I want to thank everyone who has read my blog and commented on it. Thank you for you support and encouragement, and if you haven't commented what are you waiting for:) :)(smiles).
Me

No comments: