Monday, September 24, 2007

The View

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately we've been very busy I would post football pictures except we have been useing the 35mm if anyone remembers what those cameras are, Ha!!!!Ha!!!! Anyway I have to tell everyone that I an really enjoying The View it comes on at 10:00 in the morning where I am, and they have gotten 2 new co-host the first on is Whoopi and then the second one is Sheri Shepherd not to be confused with Sheri Rose Shepherd who has written several christian books and speaks. She wrote 7 Ways to a Better You. This Sheri Shepherd is an African American actress she spoke at the women of faith conference in 2006 when I went. Anyway I love it, it seems that she isn't afraid to talk about her faith and what she beleives. I look forward to watching it so I can see what she is going to say. She quotes Scripture from heart and talks freely about God and blessings. It was funny today they were talking about covetting and she said that she was up for a walk on role that was going to be a regular add on character on Everyone Loves Raymond, if you watched that she was the cop his brothers partner at the end of the seris. They wanted Queen Latiffa?? ( I'm sure I didn't spell her name right) so she went home and prayed that God would bless Queen L with something better so that she could get this job. Come to find out Queen L was doing a movie and couldn't do the spot and Sheri was choosen for the spot. That makes you think more about why God tells us to pray for our enemies ( I use the word enemies loosly as maybe an obsticle) if we ask God to bless others he will bless us. It seems that in my life I've done more covetting then I reallize or wanted to realize. There has been several Jobs I've wanted and not got, why? I would ask God and try my hardest not to have hard feeling toward the person who did get it. It's a humbling thing to have to realize and admit that God has something else in mind and I need to be patient and wait for him to tell me what it is. I'm still waiting but with a better attitude and more understanding these days. I tell myself all the time the blessing the Lord has given me and will bless me with in the future has and will out weigh any blessing I would have choosen for myself. Think about what the word covet really means an how much it encompasses. May God Bless eveyone who reads this Blog. I'll see you tomorrow with a tackled project I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Well, yes waiting is hard but He always makes it work it!