I've been tagged with a MEME, I'm not totally sure what that is but my blogger friend was tagged by her bloggy/Siesta friend at the ConnorColesmom blog. The Meme is to list five reasons I love Jesus...
1. I love Jesus because he's consistant, if you read his word he says what he means and he means what he says. Jesus loves each and everyone of us and he has a plan for our life, that is what he says. Sometimes we are unsure of what the plan is but he loves us and I couldn't even try to plan my life as good as he can.
2. Jesus is my comfort I love Jesus because when my life hit a low, when I fall into my man made pit he is there to love me and comfort me and most of all give me the courage to take his hand and help to get out.
3. I love Jesus he teaches me how to love and how to have compassion for others. He teaches me everything I need to know about myself and about how to love others.
4. I love Jesus and God because as you read the bible you see the range of emotions that he has and as a women I see that I can be upset, sad, happy, tired, scared, lonely, as well as many, many more emotions and it's o.k. and even better that is how God intended it to be. God wants us to have emotions as lone as we don't let them control us.
5. Lastly but not least not to sound like a broken record with the others who have done this meme,I love Jesus because he sacrificed his own life so that I may live for him and that is what I intend to do. I live a life that will make him proud to have given up his life. I had a great mentor that use to say all the time Jesus doesn't what us to die for him he wants us to live for him and that is how I want to live my life and to teach my children to live there live.
So there is my MeMe. I hope that I've pleased God.
I unsure of who I'm going to tag but I will let you know I only have a few people I know with blogs so stay tuned.