Thursday, July 19, 2007

It has been way to long since I've had a post. We have had a very busy July I'm not sure where it went. I know one thing My hubby and I went to a beautiful wedding in July and were blessed to see some of his relatives. We are getting ready for VBS coming up and that has taken a lot of time for me. Jacob starts football on Monday he is 7 and in a Pee-Wee league HIS Idea I have to say. We let the children participate in one activity at a time and up to this point once a year. Now that they are getting older we may up that to two a year, but for now we like having a brake in between sporting seasons. I have to say that I was happy, happy, happy when he wanted to play football because I love it and I think he would be good. I hope that everyone is having a great summer so far talk to you all later.

No comments: