Saturday, May 30, 2009

Girls Night at the Bandixen's

The boys wanted to go and see Star Trek the movie that just came out at the Drive Inn. I didn't want to go and Elexis would have gone because she wants to be with Jacob, so I decided to have a girls night. She has been wanting to try the new little girl press on nail and I have been saying no for a while, well tonight we went shopping and got some press on nails for her they come off with warm water, and a movie to watch, I let her pick out a new 2 piece bathing suit with the long top that covers most of her stomach for modesty. She got to choice what she wanted for dinner, an a drink. We had a great time. It was so much fun and then she fell asleep around 9:30-10:00. It was great here is some pictures of her nail.


I took them as she was asleep, you never know how long they will last. She did say after having them on for about half an hour, I feel sad for people with long nails it hard to grab anything, I can't do anything then she spilt her drink all over the living room table trying to pick it up. Maybe the fake nails wont be so appealing after this experience.

1 comment:

Jac said...

Hay it's me that moive star treck was a stuipid moive.