Saturday, February 2, 2008
To Know and Tell
1. Who do you wish you could meet?
2. Best food comes from which country? Pizza and Hamburgers are my favorite both of which I try not to eat often
3. If you are familiar with the movie/musical "Grease", what girl character would you be (let's apply this lightly...I know some of the behaviors of the girls was not too nice). This is a hard Question I would have to say maybe Frenchy only because she is somewhat quiet and trys things to find something she would like to do in her life. I'm not realy sure.
4. Would you be more likely to toilet paper someone's house, or would you be the one that has their house toilet papered? I want to say I would be the brave one and toilet paper someone's house in good, clean fun. I wouldn't get Toilet papered I can just sense when somthing is going on and I usually catch the toilet paper-ers in the act.
5. Do you like small talk, or deep conversations? Everyone loves deep conversation, but they aren't alway appropriate, so we tend to do more small talk. I think sometimes we all need to just set still and take the time to have deep conversations. I'm sure in this fast pace society we miss out on a lot of deep conversations.
6.Who do you most want to encourage this year? My husband and my Mother
7.If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice, what would they say? Would they be right? What will you do about it? We all have strongholds in our lives, and stuggles recognizing them is half the battle, the other half is surrendering your life to God and letting him lead you in the right direction. If your focus is on God then his Focus will be on helping you over come your struggles.