Friday, October 26, 2007

On the road again

I'm not a country music fan but as I began to write this blog that song On The Road Again popped into my head. We have been crazy busy getting ready to go to my sisters wedding in Michigan we leave today after school. It has been a frenzy of planning and packing and all that involves here. Although I certainly did take several hours out of the frenzy to treat myself to a great evening with my friend at a Casting Crowns concert. We had planned to go and one of my friends said she would get the tickets, so I asked her as nice as I could to not get floor tickets because I didn't want to try to see around people who sat in front of us so maybe the first ring of seats would be great. So she called about a week later to let us know that she did get floor seats but they were front row center, and free!!!!!! So what a blessed evening we had the three of us in our front row center free Casting Crowns seat. Yeah!!!!!! The only thing that could have made it better is back stage passes but that is getting a little greed. No it was fabulous I will post picture when I get them from my friend who went with us. I wish I could stay here all day but I have to return to my frenzy. I also wanted to give a shout out to orgjunkie.blogspot.com who is hosting a room organizing Challenge starting Nov. 1, so check her blog out if your interested I know that everyone has a room that we hide from guess, my problem is which one with I share with all of blog sphere?????
Have a great weekend.

No comments: