Thursday, April 26, 2007

fashion at 4

We all have moments when we kind WOW!!!! I had a friend in College who would always hold up three fingers on each hand so they looked like a W on either side of her face and say WOW!!!! There are days when there are no words to express yourself and the only thing you can say is WOW!!!! Well I had one of those day just resently and I thought I would share it with everyone. My daughter what a joy she is to me day in and day out, I took her to preschool screening she is 4 and we wanted to see if we could get her into public pre-school. Well before we left the house she insisted on wearing her teara one of many that she owns, I have learned a while ago that letting her wear what she wants as long as it is modest and appropriate saves us a lot of time and most importantly self-esteem. As we where at the screening waiting to speak with the teach about the results of the screening one of the screeners came up to get us and of course she had to tell her how beautiful her teara was as did everyone we meet that day. I about fell on the floor laughing when she responded with "Thank you it's High fashion" Do you think maybe God says that everytime we tell him how wonderful his creations are the flowers, tree, grass, US. I think that everyday God looks at us and say WOW!!!

2 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

Preschool screenings are a blast - I used to be an elementary school counselor, current 4-24 post is about this.